VINEYARDS: PENEDÈS TERROIR
- Region: D.O. Penedès. Sub region: Central Penedès (Xarel.lo).
- Altitude of the vineyards: 150m (Xarel.lo).
- Climate: mild Mediterranean.
- Soil: clay and calcareous.
- Annual rainfall: an average of 465 liters per square meter.
- Harvest: hand gathered to select the best grapes. The harvest was at beginning of September.
- Pressing and must fermentation: pneumatic press. Press and skin maceration during 6 hours.
- Blend: Xarel.lo 100%.
- Fermentation temperature: 15-16 ºC.
- Appearance: It presents a beautiful pale yellow color.
- Aroma: It’s fresh with white and tropical fruit aroma.
- Palate: It has a good balance, full-bodied with smooth palate and pleasant and dry finish.
- Gastronomy: It’s recommended for aperitif, assorted salads, pasta, rice and fish dishes. Enjoy anytime of the day.
- Tips: served cold, between 6ºC to 8ºC, in wine glass type, transparent, thin and without decoration.
Owner and winemaker