VINEYARDS: PENEDÈS TERROIR. 100% ORGANIC CERTIFICATE VINEYARDS.
- Grape varieties: Garnatxa.
- Region: D.O. Cava. Sub region: Central Penedes (Garnatxa).
- Altitude of the vineyards: 125m (Granatxa).
- Climate: mild Mediterranean.
- Annual rainfall: an average of 465 litres per square metre.
- Soil: clay and calcareous.
1st FERMENTATION: must to base wine
- Harvest: hand gathered to select the best grapes in August when the variety is at its peak of maturation. Organic farming vineyards.
- Pressing and must fermentation: pneumatic press. Skin maceration for 4 hours. After the must ferments at a constant temperature of 16ºC in stainless steel tanks.
2nd FERMENTATION: base wine to Vintage Cava
- The base wine blending: Garnatxa 100%.
- Fermentation temperature: 15-18 ºC.
- Ageing period: for more than 12 months. Vintage dated each year. Sugar added: 8 g/L Brut.
- Appearance: It presents a pale pink coloured cava with fine and persistent bubbles.
- Aroma: red fruit and citrus notes with a gentle aromas of ageing. Palate: fresh, well balanced with a very round palate.
- Gastronomy: recommended for assorted salads, pasta, rice and fish dishes.
- Tips: served cold, between 6ºC to 8ºC, in flute glass type, transparent, tall, thin and without decoration.
Owner and winemaker